Sunday, April 23, 2006

Hissy Fit by digby If you didn't get to see Little Lord

Hissy Fit by digby If you didn't get to see Little Lord: "Hissy Fit

by digby


If you didn't get to see Little Lord Fauntleroy have a temper tantrum in front of the press today, do yourself a favor and check it out.




HENRY: Mr. President, you make it a practice of not commenting on potential personnel move.

GEORGE W. BUSH, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Of course, I did.

HENRY: Calling it speculation.

BUSH: And you can understand why. Because we've got people's reputations at stake. And on Friday I stood up and said I don't appreciate the speculation about Don Rumsfeld. He's doing a fine job. I strongly support him.

HENRY: But what do you say to critics who believe that you're ignoring the advice of retired generals, military commanders, who say that there needs to be a change?

BUSH: I say I listen to all voices, but mine's the final decision and Don Rumsfeld is doing a fine job. He's not only transforming the military, he's fighting a war on terror. He's helping us fight a war"

No comments: